Your donation helps us create the next generation of Chesapeake Bay stewards by sustaining environmental education and habitat restoration programs for people of all ages.
Nearly 75% of our funding is from individuals, corporations, grants and memberships. Educational program fees, facility rentals, admission fees generate the other 25% of our budget.
Maximize your charitable deduction and provide unrestricted funding for CBEC to use immediately for educational equipment, animal care, restoration projects or general operations. You will receive an email confirmation including tax documentation to keep for your accounting purposes.CBEC is not funded or subsidized by the county, state or federal governments. Your support is critical to the operation of the center and very much appreciated!